Designed by Innovation of Denmark, the Queen Sophia Sofabed represents a high quality design, coupled with Scandinavian engineering to give modern, functional and aesthetically beautiful pieces of furniture. A strong welded steel frame features throughout, with a carefully engineered mechanism and pocket sprung upholstery.
In stock now see Fabric Selection Tab for colours
509:EleganceAnthrachite, 518:EleganceGreen, 521:MixedGrey, 525:DanceBlue, 527:MixedNatural, 528:DanceDarkBlue, 558:SoftIndigo, 564:TwistBlack, 577:KenyaDarkGrey, 578:KenyaTaupe, 590:MicroCheckGrey, 612:LinenSand, 613:LinenAshGrey
The Sophia Sofabed has a modern style with flexible functionality. Beautiful Black hardwood timber arms,. Its unique convertible design easily changes from a sofa to bed, with a large sleeping area 200cm long.
Designed by Per Weiss 2008, Original Innovation Sofabed
- Stylish and functional design, superb Danish quality
- Icomfort pocket spring seating cushion for luxurious comfort
- Arms and legs in black stained hardwood
- Walnut Arms now available – see RAN sofabed
- Available in all textiles in Deluxe,and Sleek Styling
- Easily change from sofa to bed in seconds
- Matching Ottoman also available
- Designed and made by Innovations of Denmark, these sofabeds represent a high quality design, coupled with Scandinavian engineering to give modern, functional and aesthetically beautiful pieces of furniture. A strong welded steel frame features throughout, with a carefully engineered backrest adjustment mechanism and pocket sprung upholstery.
- All Innovation Sofabeds are backed by a 5-year manufacturer’s consumer warranty against faulty workmanship. 1 year guarantee on fabrics. Normal wear and tear and product abuse is not covered by the warranty. Assembly required.
Closed as a sofa 208cm W x 118cm D x 64cm H
Opened as a bed 208cm W x 155cm D
See fabric Selection Tab to see colours available and in stock.
Conny, I have to say this. We have spent one week setting up the apartment for our daughter ( Sunday I leave back for overseas) . Your customer response has been fantastic ( an order for Myer which is 2 kilometres away, they have messed up the order 4 times , then home delivered which we paid for $95, to a post office 25 kilometres away) . Items were broken and not included. Been great dealing with you, much appreciated for the assistance, so many thanks . It’s been a pleasure.
Regards Gary – North Melbourne – Victoria – June 2019 – Sophia/Bifrost Queen Sofabed
Dear Connie and Marcus, I just felt I needed to write this note. Having just moved to Australia and not knowing where to find things the internet has become my source of searching for what we need. When I found Sofa Specialists online and read all the reviews, I thought this was the place to get the sofa even though you are in Sydney. The reviews were extremely accurate on how well you handle people.
We have lived in many countries due to work, from Europe, Africa and Asia. You both take customer service to another level. Your personal contact with is impressive from the time I sent the first enquiry to receiving our sofa and you’re after sales service. Henrik and I are still a little in awe at how you solved our side scratched arm issue, organising new ones for us. They arrived yesterday already. I have my in-laws visiting from Europe and they even commented on the customer service we received they said you don’t see that very often anymore. I must also not forget to mention how comfortable the sleeping sofa is and super easy to open.
Thank you, you are both very nice people to deal with. Warmest regards Tonia – Brighton East – VIC – September 2017
Sophia/Bifrost Queen Sofabed