The Logan & Mason Blended Microfibre Pillow offers the lightweight, low-allergenic, easy-care benefits of a synthetic fill with the softness and compression of down.
- 300 thread count cotton japara cover
- 900 grams
- Walled and piped construction
- Anti-microbial & Hypo-allergenic
- Odourless & Dust mite resistant
- Generous filling
- Machine washable & Able to be tumble dried
- Recommended for Side Sleepers
Is it Time for a New Pillow?
Pillows generally last between 6 months and 2 years. People with allergies, however, need to replace their pillows more often. During that time span, there are certain pointers to watch for. When they appear, it is time to buy a new set of pillows.
- Head, back, or neck ache experienced upon waking
- Asthmatic symptoms or chronic sinus problems
- Stained pillow
- Lumpy or shapeless pillow – Do the Pillow Flop Test – Fold your pillow in half, squeezing out the air, if it doesn’t spring back to shape you’re overdue for a new one!
These signs show it is time to buy a new pillow. Sleep and health are being seriously impaired.